Global Neighbor, Inc. (GNI) is pioneering the use of directed light to kill weed seeds, providing a ecological solution to controlling herbicide resistant weeds, thus reducing or eliminating the need for herbicides.
Proud to see @Glanris, one of portfolio companies, featured in this Forbes article as a solution to many of our global water issues. https://www.forbes.com/sites/mariannelehnis/2021/06/03/elon-musks-berlin-gigafactory-water-conflict-is-ongoing-could-better-water-management-put-activists-at-ease/?ss=sustainability&sh=36aaa16a476a
- Natural Indigo Maker Stony Creek Colors Raises $9M Series B
- Iowa City startup that uses drones to spray, seed crops raises $7.5 million to add workers, expand services
- Pitchbook – 10 VC deals you might have missed in 2020
- Portfolio Company Sweetbio Strikes Partnership with RegionalOne Health
- Portfolio Company Preteckt in the News