Arkis BioSciences® is a medical device company providing sophisticated surgical tools and implantables for advancing the neurosurgical treatments of intracranial hypertension arising from hydrocephalus, traumatic brain injury, and hemorrhagic stroke. Acquired in 2019.
- Ag Startup Engine Accepts Birds Eye Robotics Into Startup Program
- Natural Indigo Maker Stony Creek Colors Raises $9M Series B
- Iowa City startup that uses drones to spray, seed crops raises $7.5 million to add workers, expand services
- Pitchbook – 10 VC deals you might have missed in 2020
- Portfolio Company Sweetbio Strikes Partnership with RegionalOne Health