Arkis BioSciences® is a medical device company providing sophisticated surgical tools and implantables for advancing the neurosurgical treatments of intracranial hypertension arising from hydrocephalus, traumatic brain injury, and hemorrhagic stroke. Acquired in 2019.
- Rantizo: Support for Agricultural Spray Drones Now Available to DJI Users Without Hardware Purchase
- Memphis Inno Startups to Watch: SOMAVAC Medical Solutions
- SwineTech receives strategic minority investment
- Grain Weevil is Putting Research Grants Toward Grain Bin Safety, Product Quality
- EXCLUSIVE: Tractor Zoom scoops up $5m to bring better data, transparency to farm equipment buying