Early stage biotech company focused on commercialization of dry-eye treatment, and orphan drug for systemic sclerosis.
Congratulations to Jared Meyers of Augment Health (ZT5 2021 Cohort) for winning the audience choice "Pitch of the Day" at the @LifeSciTN Conference!
Great job, @jaredigms!
#LSTCon #ZeroTo510 #Memphis #MedicalDevices #Innovation #Startups https://twitter.com/LifeSciTN/status/1509620997351170052
At Life Science Tennessee's 2022 Venture Forum, Franklin-based Augment Health was awarded the inaugural People's Choice Award presented by @UTRF.
Augment Health's CEO/Co-founder Jared Meyers received a $1,000 prize and was recognized as the audience determined pitch of the day.
- Ag Startup Engine Accepts Birds Eye Robotics Into Startup Program
- Natural Indigo Maker Stony Creek Colors Raises $9M Series B
- Iowa City startup that uses drones to spray, seed crops raises $7.5 million to add workers, expand services
- Pitchbook – 10 VC deals you might have missed in 2020
- Portfolio Company Sweetbio Strikes Partnership with RegionalOne Health