External fixator aimed at the deformity correction market (“SixFix System”) and an internal distraction device (“Joint Distraction”) that will decrease the operative time. Acquired in 2016.
Congratulations to Jared Meyers of Augment Health (ZT5 2021 Cohort) for winning the audience choice "Pitch of the Day" at the @LifeSciTN Conference!
Great job, @jaredigms!
#LSTCon #ZeroTo510 #Memphis #MedicalDevices #Innovation #Startups https://twitter.com/LifeSciTN/status/1509620997351170052
At Life Science Tennessee's 2022 Venture Forum, Franklin-based Augment Health was awarded the inaugural People's Choice Award presented by @UTRF.
Augment Health's CEO/Co-founder Jared Meyers received a $1,000 prize and was recognized as the audience determined pitch of the day.
- Ag Startup Engine Accepts Birds Eye Robotics Into Startup Program
- Natural Indigo Maker Stony Creek Colors Raises $9M Series B
- Iowa City startup that uses drones to spray, seed crops raises $7.5 million to add workers, expand services
- Pitchbook – 10 VC deals you might have missed in 2020
- Portfolio Company Sweetbio Strikes Partnership with RegionalOne Health