A wearable electrical muscle stimulation device used to supplement anticoagulants in DVT prevention. By stimulating the muscles in a way that causes muscle contractions, FlexSpark also decreases the rate of muscle atrophy that occurs in this patient demographic, that often has limited mobility.
- Rantizo: Support for Agricultural Spray Drones Now Available to DJI Users Without Hardware Purchase
- Memphis Inno Startups to Watch: SOMAVAC Medical Solutions
- SwineTech receives strategic minority investment
- Grain Weevil is Putting Research Grants Toward Grain Bin Safety, Product Quality
- EXCLUSIVE: Tractor Zoom scoops up $5m to bring better data, transparency to farm equipment buying