Clean Crop Technologies, Inc., is an AgTech company that has built a proprietary cold plasma technology to degrade contaminants from food. The company is initially targeting Aflatoxin in peanuts, which they can treat without damaging nut quality or quantity.
- Ag Startup Engine Accepts Birds Eye Robotics Into Startup Program
- Natural Indigo Maker Stony Creek Colors Raises $9M Series B
- Iowa City startup that uses drones to spray, seed crops raises $7.5 million to add workers, expand services
- Pitchbook – 10 VC deals you might have missed in 2020
- Portfolio Company Sweetbio Strikes Partnership with RegionalOne Health