Clean Crop Technologies, Inc., is an AgTech company that has built a proprietary cold plasma technology to degrade contaminants from food. The company is initially targeting Aflatoxin in peanuts, which they can treat without damaging nut quality or quantity.
- Rantizo: Support for Agricultural Spray Drones Now Available to DJI Users Without Hardware Purchase
- Memphis Inno Startups to Watch: SOMAVAC Medical Solutions
- SwineTech receives strategic minority investment
- Grain Weevil is Putting Research Grants Toward Grain Bin Safety, Product Quality
- EXCLUSIVE: Tractor Zoom scoops up $5m to bring better data, transparency to farm equipment buying